Skin and Facial Products
Vargas Face and Skin Center offers the latest and most advanced line of skin care and face products available today. Browse through our products that we offer at our office and schedule a consultation with Dr. Vargas to find out which products will be best for your skin.
Dr. Vargas’s own private label for medical grade products. It includes prescription strength products for fine lines/wrinkles and pigmentation.
PCA SKIN® is a trusted innovator in the development of highly effective skin care products. Their products provide results-oriented solutions that are backed by science for the health of your unique skin.
VivierSkin is a pharmaceutical grade skincare brand that combines the powerful benefits of L-Ascorbic Acid USP with pharmaceutical grade cleansers, toners, eye therapy products, moisturizers, advanced sun protection products, body care and complete skin care systems. VivierSkin products are ideal for many skin types and conditions from dry, sensitive skin to hyperpigmentation and anti-aging.
The SkinTx is a daily skin restoration system that helps correct hyper-pigmentation, aging skin, irregular skin texture and tone, skin laxity and acne. SkinTx helps restore the skin’s vitality by using a powerful combination of Retinol, Hydroquinone, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) – a unique combination that yields remarkable results.
The Platiné Collection from VivierSkin features the Peptide CR Eye Crème, Peptide CR Complex and Peptide CR Crème. These premium anti-aging products are formulated with advanced peptide technology, Vitamin C and Retinol. It restores the skin’s vitality by rejuvenating the appearance of the eyes, face, neck and décolleté for a youthful and radiant complexion.
A top-of-the-line skin care brand that rejuvenates the skin. Scientifically proven recovery compounds include essential ingredients ranging from vitamins C and E to retinol to TNS® — a Skin Medica-patented blend of growth factors, soluble collagen, antioxidants and matrix proteins for clear, beautiful skin.
Regenica® is a skin care system made with the power and promise of regenerative science. Clinical studies show that when used consistently, Regenica® improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone, and reveals a more radiant complexion.
ReFissa is a prescription-only, fragrance free tretinoin (prescription-strength form of Vitamin A) cream that works deeply at the cellular level to increase collagen and treat fine wrinkles, pigmentation and rough skin.
EltaMD is a line of broad-spectrum sun care (sunscreen) and renewing skin care.
Clarisonic uses advanced technology and clinically-proven results to transform skin.
Colorscience Makeup is formulated with exceptional sun protection and skin-nourishing benefits, without the use mineral oils, alcohol, talc, fillers, dyes, fragrance, or any other harsh chemicals.
Latisse is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow longer, fuller and darker eyelashes.
Liquid Smile is a whitening pen that offers consumers convenient, professional and affordable teeth whitening. Liquid Smile is easy to apply, takes less than one minute, contains the most powerful dosage of hydrogen peroxide (12%) of any paint-on whitener, and fits into your evening routine of brushing before bedtime.
Yes! We cannot stress enough the importance of skincare. It is similar to brushing your teeth even though you get cleanings twice a year. Skincare will maintain the results you have achieved and prevent skin conditions for occurring.
The main difference is the level at which the product can penetrate the skin. Pharmaceutical or professional skincare is able to penetrate further, giving it the ability to treat the skin more aggressively, which results in a higher degree of improvement.
A full skincare regimen is often the best way to go, but if you are looking to just add a couple of products the following are the most important:
- Sunscreen: The best thing you can do to pervert aging and pigmentation is wear daily SPF. Look for a physical block for best anti-aging protection.
- Retinol/Retin-A: If fine lines, wrinkles, or acne are a concern retinol is the answer. Nothing can treat textural issues like this product. It helps to speed up cell turnover, pushing old cells out and bring new youthful cells in.
- Vitamin C: This is the go to product when focusing on the tone of the skin. It can reduce brown spots from sun damage, boost collagen production, reduce inflammation, and fade post-breakout red marks. As a bonus it increases the effectiveness of sunscreen.
- Growth Factor: Growth factors naturally occur in our bodies and decline over time. A growth factor product is a supplement for what the body has lost with age. Growth factors are designed to stimulate your skin’s natural repair and renewal mechanisms. This product increases both collagen and elasticity within the skin as well improving hydration abilities.
- Hydroquinone: This product is not for everyone, but mainly for individuals who suffer from pigmentation issues. This product works in two ways. It helps to lighten darkened areas of the skin. Secondly, hydroquinone helps to inhibit production of melanin (pigment), so that new pigment is not produced. This product is often recommended prior to any treatment aimed at correcting pigmentation.